Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Lost and Found?
During an event contact the guest services booth located at gate #6.
May guests sit in Draught Picks Pub during a hockey game? If so, how do they do this?
Yes, but now most “window seats” have been sold as seat ticket holder seats so the available seats at the windows are extremely limited. Fans need to purchase a ticket through the Storm Box Office in order to sit in one of the vacant window seats.
What time do doors open prior to an event?
Unless otherwise stated, doors will open to the public one hour prior to the event.
May guests bring video or still cameras into the arena during games or events?
Unless otherwise stated – video cameras and photography are not permitted unless you have permission from the Guelph Storm or the Event Promoter and receive a pass to be an accredited photographer.
May outside food and beverage be brought into the facility?
No outside food or drinks are allowed to be brought into the facility with the exception of birthday cake for a party where previous permission has been obtained. Food and beverage service is available at our concessions, in our restaurant, through the 200 level bar or your in-suite hostess.
What happens if a guest arrives to an event with a disallowed item?
Disallowed items can be checked at the Guest Services counter at gate #6.
Do you have accessible accommodations?
The venue provides accessible seating locations and washroom facilities. Guests with special needs should enter via gate #1 (Woolwich Street) or gate #4 (level 4 of the East Parkade). An elevator is located at gate #1. Please ensure that you notify the box office of accessible seating requirements when purchasing tickets.
How does one rent ice at the Sleeman Centre?
How can guests rent a suite for an event or hockey game?
Call 519-822-4900 extension 2844
Where can guests get money?
There are ATMs located inside gate number 6 and gate number 4.
May guests bring a pet?
Pets are not permitted in the facility, except service animals.
In the interest of our guests’ safety and enjoyment, the following are restricted by the facility.
- Outside food and beverage, including alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Air horns or other objects likely to cause damage to a guest wearing hearing aids
- Bottles, cans, containers or items of any kind that could be used as projectiles
- Chains, spiked bracelets, weapons or fireworks of any kind
- Skateboards, rollerblades, “Heeley’s” or other wheeled devices
- Cameras, video or audio recording devices – unless otherwise stated
- Laser pointers
- Large banners or signs, with or without poles
- The use of profanity or objectionable language
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes
- Persons using the facility are also reminded that they may be subject to a bag check upon entering the facility.