No personally identifiable information is automatically collected about visitors who simply browse the Sleeman Centre’s web site or who download information from it. Personal information is defined as information about an identifiable individual.
Sleeman Centre collects your personal information for the following reasons:
• To inform you if there is a change to, or cancellation of, a performance for which you have tickets.
• To connect specific seats to your account allowing us to replace your tickets if they have been lost or forgotten.
• To contact you if there is a problem with your credit card information.
• To inform you, from time to time, about additional performances, services or special offers which we think may be of interest to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Sleeman Centre does not give, sell, or share your personal information with any organization other than the presenter of the show for which you purchased tickets. If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, it will not affect your ability to purchase tickets. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies/organizations that Sleeman Centre does not own or control, or to people that Sleeman Centre does not employ.
We are constantly improving thesleemancentre.com to make it useful to you. In order to do this we gather statistics about which pages you visit while on the website. These statistics help us track the number of visitors and determine where to put information so it is easier to find.
We gather this information by placing a temporary file, called a “cookie”, on your hard drive.
This cookie does not collect any information we could use to identify you, such as your name, address, email address or phone number. It collects information such as:
• Your IP address (a series of numbers that are automatically assigned to your computer when you go online).
• The type of web browser and operating system you use.
• The date and time you visited the site.
• Which pages you visited.
• The order you visited the pages.
• How long you spent on each page.
• The page you entered the site on.
• The last page you looked at before you left.
Third Party Cookies
When visiting our site, your browser may receive longer-term cookies from Google, a third party. Consequently, Google may track your online activities across other websites.
If you are concerned about cookies you can adjust your web browser settings to reject them. This, however, may impact your use of Sleeman Centre’s wesbite and services. Please consult your browser settings (and browser plugins) which allow you to configure whether and how you receive cookies.
The Sleeman Centre collects and analyzes website usage data strictly for internal purposes. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose any information that we collect about our website visitors to third parties, except as required by law.
Questions or Concerns?